Class 4 *woot*woot*

I made it to round 4 at badgirls! there are about 96 participants left now. there are 7 rounds all in all. If last week was a breeze for me, this week is a little hellish. I've been sick since monday and had to take vicodin and augmentin. Last night, i started to look at photos and was able to finish a page for the contest even i was under the influence (of my meds oi!). For this week, we need to use accessories to focus on:


unity
balance
harmony
texture






I will share a few photos on my next post.


1 comments:

Zarah said...
October 4, 2008 at 5:22 AM

Had to Google you and add you to bloglist. I just want to say that this is one of the most amazing LOs I have ever seen. It's sooooo amazing! TFS!!

Back to Home Back to Top marj. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.