EveryDay

I was trying to re-organize my stuff and saw the big chipboard flourishes from fancy pants..I embossed it with gold UTEE and did my journaling around it. A few spritz of glimmer mist (tattered leather, electric blue and tuscan sun) here and there. I forgot the name of that product from glitz, which I used as a mask with gold and green paint dabbers.







A few close-ups..I wanted to take pictures of these again but it is really hot outside.. :) I put the layout on top of the windshield of our car and it was really easy to take close-up shots but the problem was, there was direct sunlight..You can't have them all! lol..









I dabbed gold smooch paint along the edges of the blue flower







0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top marj. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.