These photos were taken in the car with the sun coming in from the window. We were waiting to pick up Francine from school and Bea and I were fooling around with the camera.

I stamped and embossed the birdcage then just cut around it. The cardstock is a little reflective and would sometimes look lighter and/or darker depending on the lighting.

The title is a rub-on and it gave me muscle cramps AND I was really scared that I would mess it up. Swirls and bird were painted with smooch.



You can see how the cardstock looks darker here. It is actually the back of a G.C.D. pp..The front part with the pattern looks so gorgeous! Here are a few close-ups.








Thank you so much for looking!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top marj. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.