My Sister, The Bride..


Unfortunately, I wasn't able to join the family during one of the most important moment in my sister's life...She understands..I've only seen a few photos from the wedding and I could tell it was indeed a very special day. The venue was in a secluded farm, very serene and low-key. Perfect for my sister and her husband.



I saw this photo from the website of her make-up artist and I knew, I couldn't wait for the official photos. She is so LOVELY! I couldn't stop looking at the photos. I'm so happy for them!


As much as possible, I like to crop my photos so the you can only see the page and not the space around it. But I wanted the whole bow to be seen, so I just forget about cropping it in the way I always do.

The lovely lace was given to me by my good friends Lee and her sister tita Marissa...It is perfect..







I tried staying close to colors of nature and her motif which is green.
























Thank you Jeng for giving me permission to use the photos.



Credits:


Photographer: Ferdie Flores of Megapixels


Make up: Carlan Teng (Bride) and Jeng Sy Flores (entourage)

3 comments:

Donna Espiritu said...
May 20, 2010 at 9:27 PM

awww........what a sweet and gorgeous page! kaka-sad nmn di ka naka-attend sa wedding nya :(

Mei Ann G. said...
May 21, 2010 at 8:56 PM

Wow! What a lovely layout! You really did justice to the beautiful and radiant bride!!!

sHerLy said...
May 23, 2010 at 7:45 AM

what a beautiful page =) it's so nice.

Back to Home Back to Top marj. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.